Thursday, December 25, 2008

Big News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well i have alot of good news, 1st i wanna say i had a really good Christmas & so did my kids, for those who dont know i have 2 yr old Twins, a boy & girl.They got a million toys & all kind of shit.2nd i wanna let all my fans know whats going on with my new single.Yesterday Glasses aimed me and asked me to come to L.A to his house so we could chopp it up about my 1st offical single, so im letting yall know that"Around The World"Feat Omarion is my 1st single off my new album.Thats BIG!there spending alot of money on the record to give me a really good look,radio,video,a big online push ect.the video will air on b.e.t, mtv jamz ect.the release for my single is Feb.so make sure yall all support my new record when it drops, and i'll make sure my blogspot has the record up 1st so all my fans can hear it 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stage

No comments:

Post a Comment